CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate III, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2880
- DurationUp to 12 months part-time
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 12 months part-time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesCleaner | Cleaning Supervisor | Cleaning Contract Manager
You’re a hard-working problem-solver with great attention to detail. Turn your skills into a new professional career with this Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (CPP30316) course from MCI Institute.
Designed for students with no prior experience, this course will equip you with the foundation skills, knowledge and experience required to work successfully in the large and competitive field of professional cleaning. A nationally recognised qualification, this course can help you stand out when seeking employment.
In just 12 months of part-time, online study, you’ll learn how to safely, effectively and efficiently manage cleaning operations in domestic and commercial settings. You’ll build specialised skills in cleaning, including working with food preparation areas, glass surfaces, and cleaning without chemicals. And you’ll learn how to manage customer problems and complaints professionally and effectively.
With no exams, project-based assignments, and on-the-job activities, this course offers new skills without overwhelming your life. If you’re looking for a satisfying new career and want the skills to match, this course is your next step.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this cleaning course, the subjects you may study include:
- CPPCLO3003 — Clean using safe work practices
- CPPCLO3005 — Confirm and apply privacy and security requirements for cleaning work
- CPPCLO3019 — Remove waste and recyclable materials
- CPPCLO3035 — Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCMN3006 — Provide effective client service
- BSBWOR301 — Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBCUE307 — Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 — Process customer complaints
- CPPCLO3043 — Clean using microfibre and chemical-free techniques
- CPPCLO3009 — Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO3018 — Clean and maintain furniture and fittings
- CPPCLO3038 — Clean food-handling areas
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (CPP30316) from MCI Institute.
This nationally recognised qualification offers you a pathway to working professionally as a domestic or commercial cleaner. After completing this course, you may choose to seek work as a cleaner or cleaning supervisor in a wide range of industries. The majority of cleaners in Australia work in administration and support; health care and social assistance; and in education and training.
The cleaning sector employs nearly 200,000 people, and has grown steadily in size over the past five years. This qualification will enable you to stand out when searching for work in a growing and rewarding field.
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Cleaning Contract Manager
How Much Will It Cost?
The total fee for this course is $2880.
MCI Institute offers flexible payment options. You may choose to pay your course fees upfront, or enter into a weekly or monthly payment plan.
- Weekly payment plan: 52 payments of $61.54
- Monthly payment plan: 12 payments of $266.67
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Applicants must have a satisfactory level of language, literary and numeracy skills to be eligible for this course. Students who have completed Year 10 or equivalent are considered to have satisfactory skill levels.