- Awarded byGeneral Assembly
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,250
- Duration10 weeks
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration10 weeks
- Start DateWeekly start dates
We pair you with a mentor who has extensive professional and academic knowledge of the field. Your mentor will be there with you every step of the way as you take on new challenges and acquire new skills. Get useful feedback on improving your work and advice on how to meet your goals. Excel with confidence knowing that you have the support you need to succeed.
Each week, you’ll complete a series of videos, quizzes, slideshows and projects through our online platform – accessible at any time. Book sessions with your mentor when you are available, and grow with us at your pace.
What You'll Learn
- Control Flow
- DOM Manipulation
- jQuery I
- jQuery II
Why Study With General Assembly
Build your skills in some of today’s most in-demand industries with a course from General Assembly. They’ve got short courses in Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Web Development, Programming and more, to give you the knowledge, confidence and competitive-edge to be ahead of your game and meet industry demands.
GA is equipped with a world-class team of subject matter experts, instructional designers and education product managers who continuously refresh content to ensure relevancy, so you know you’ll be at the top of your game with a General Assembly qualification!
General Assembly is all about equipping you with the right knowledge, tools and confidence to pursue a career you love.
General Assembly cares about your future and wants to help drive your career forward, which is why they developed an Immersive program to help you grow the right tools and strategies when it comes time to head into the workforce.
Where Will It Lead Me?
- Practice programmatic thinking, understand fundamental data types and learn about arrays.
- Discover how conditional statements and loops are used to manipulate data stored in variables and arrays.
- Tap into fundamentals on how to create functions, pass parameters, return values, and understand variable scope.
- Know jQuery with this introduction on how to use jQuery for DOM manipulation.
- Dive deeper into using jQuery events and effects to manipulate, add, and remove DOM elements.
- Establish a core understanding of how APIs work and how to pull data from them.
- Prototype your web application and learn how deployment and hosting work.
How Much Will It Cost?
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.