Java SE 8 Programming
This Java SE 8 Programming training provided by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java Standard Edition 8 (Java SE 8) Platform.
What You'll Learn
In this Java SE 8 Programming course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Java Platform overview
· Module 2: Java syntax and class review
· Module 3: Encapsulation and subclassing
· Module 4: Overriding methods, polymorphism, and static classes
· Module 5: Abstract and nested classes
· Module 6: Interfaces and lambda expressions
· Module 7: Collections and generics
· Module 8: Collections streams, and filters
· Module 9: Lambda built-in functional interfaces
· Module 10: Lambda operations
· Module 11: Exceptions and assertions
· Module 12: Java date/time API
· Module 13: I/O fundamentals
· Module 14: File I/O (NIO.2)
· Module 15: Concurrency
· Module 16: The fork-join framework
· Module 17: Parallel streams
· Module 18: Database applications with JDBC
· Module 19: Localization
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,370 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Jave SE 8 Fundamentals
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: