Java SE 8 Fundamentals
What You'll Learn
In this Java SE 8 Fundamentals course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: What is a Java program?
· Module 2: Creating a Java main class
· Module 3: Data in the cart
· Module 4: Managing multiple items
· Module 5: Describing objects and classes
· Module 6: Manipulating and formatting the data in your program
· Module 7: Creating and using methods
· Module 8: Using encapsulation
· Module 9: More on conditionals
· Module 10: More on arrays and loops
· Module 11: Using inheritance
· Module 12: Using interfaces
· Module 13: Handling exceptions
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $3,640 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: