- Awarded byGeneral Assembly
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,250
- Duration10 weeks
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration10 weeks
- Start DateWeekly start dates
In this HTML-CSS-Web-Design Circuit course by General Assembly, you’ll combine art and craft by using the same tools as professional web designers and front-end developers. Designers, marketers, entrepreneurs and many others have used this course to turn their ideas into something real.
We pair you with a mentor who has extensive professional and academic knowledge of the field. You’ll have one-on-one conversations with him or her, and receive useful feedback on improving your work. Your mentor pushes you to meet your goals, and excel in the process.
Each week, you’ll complete a series of videos, quizzes, interactive activities and projects through our online platform – available to access at any time. Scheduling time for a mentoring session is just as flexible.
What You'll Learn
In this HTML-CSS-Web-Design course, the subjects you may study include:
- Introduction to HTML & CSS
- Design Foundations
- Styling Pages with CSS
- Typography & Color Theory
- Page Structure & Layout
- Navigation & Multi-column Layout
- Responsive Design & Mobile-first Principles
- Media Queries & Responsive Development
- Advanced Study: Responsive HTML Emails
Why Study With General Assembly
Build your skills in some of today’s most in-demand industries with a course from General Assembly. They’ve got short courses in Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Web Development, Programming and more, to give you the knowledge, confidence and competitive-edge to be ahead of your game and meet industry demands.
GA is equipped with a world-class team of subject matter experts, instructional designers and education product managers who continuously refresh content to ensure relevancy, so you know you’ll be at the top of your game with a General Assembly qualification!
General Assembly is all about equipping you with the right knowledge, tools and confidence to pursue a career you love.
General Assembly cares about your future and wants to help drive your career forward, which is why they developed an Immersive program to help you grow the right tools and strategies when it comes time to head into the workforce.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this HTML-CSS-Web-Design Circuit from General Assembly you'll be able to:
- Apply typographic principles like legibility and readability to enhance your site.
- Design complex, modern sites and learn how to balance layout for content and navigation.
- Build multi-column layouts with modern navigation elements.
- Design responsive sites and learn best practices for user experience on web versus mobile.
- Build a modern responsive site that works on web and mobile.
- Design and code a personal project of your choosing and present to your mentor for feedback and support.
- Design and code beautiful, styled, responsive emails.
How Much Will It Cost?
The price of the course is $1250 USD. Most students choose to pursue a 3-part payment plan with a deposit of $250 USD and then 2 additional installments of $500 USD. We are more than happy to set up a customized plan for you based on your individual needs.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.