20767 – Implementing a SQL Data warehouse
This 5-day Microsoft 20767 course by New Horizons describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 and with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, to implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and to validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
What You'll Learn
In this Microsoft 20767 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to data warehousing
· Module 2: Planning data warehouse infrastructure
· Module 3: Designing and implementing a data warehouse
· Module 4: Columnstore indexes
· Module 5: Implementing an Azure SQL data warehouse
· Module 6: Creating an ETL solution
· Module 7: Implementing control flow in an SSIS package
· Module 8: Debugging and troubleshooting SSIS packages
· Module 9: Implementing an incremental ETL process
· Module 10: Enforcing data quality
· Module 11: Using master data services
· Module 12: Extending SQL server integration services (SSIS)
· Module 13: Deploying and configuring SSIS packages
· Module 14: Consuming data in a data warehouse
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft 20767 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Describe the main hardware considerations for building a data warehouse
- Implement a logical design for a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Create column store indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Implement control flow by using tasks and precedence constraints
- Create dynamic packages that include variables and parameters
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Implement a Master Data Services model
- Describe how you can use custom components to extend SSIS
- Deploy SSIS projects
- Describe BI and common BI scenarios
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: