20765 – Provisioning SQL Databases
This Microsoft 20765 course by New Horizons is designed to teach students how to provision SQL Server databases both on-premise and in SQL Azure.
What You'll Learn
In this Microsoft 20765 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: SQL Server 2016 components
· Module 2: Installing SQL server 2016
· Module 3: Upgrading SQL server to SQL server 2017
· Module 4: Working with databases
· Module 5: Performing database maintenance
· Module 6: Database storage options
· Module 7: Planning to deploy SQL server on Microsoft Azure
· Module 8: Migrating databases to Azure SQL databases
· Module 9: Deploying SQL server on a Microsoft Azure virtual machine
An upfront payment of $XXX is required to enrol in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
· Module 10: Managing databases in the cloud
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft 20765 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
•Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
•Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
•Working knowledge of relational databases.
•Some experience with database design
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: