20764- Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
This five-day Microsoft 20764 course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure. Additional it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
What You'll Learn
In this Microsoft 20764 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Authenticating and authorizing users
· Module 2: Assigning server and database roles
· Module 3: Authorising users to access resources
· Module 4: Protecting data with encryption and auditing
· Module 5: SQL server recovery models
· Module 6: Backup of SQL server databases
· Module 7: Restoring SQL server databases
· Module 8: Automating SQL server management
· Module 9: Configuring security for SQL server agent
· Module 10: Monitoring SQL server with alerts and notifications
· Module 11: Introduction to managing SQL server by using PowerShell
· Module 12: Tracing access to SQL server
· Module 13: Monitoring SQL server
· Module 14: Troubleshooting SQL server
· Module 15: Importing and exporting data
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft 20764 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Authenticate and authorize users
- Assign server and database roles
- Authorize users to access resources
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Backup SQL Server databases
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Automate database management
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Manage alerts and notifications
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Import and export data
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: