20761- Querying Data with Transact-SQL
The main purpose of this Microsoft 20761 course by New Horizons is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development, and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is Database Administrators, Database Developers, and BI professionals. The course can be completed via Walk In format, or via Online Instructor Led format. Talk to your Learning Solutions Advisor to find out which options are best for you.
What You'll Learn
In this Microsoft 20761 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL server 2016
· Module 2: Introduction to T-SQL querying
· Module 3: Writing SELECT queries
· Module 4: Querying multiple tables
· Module 5: Sorting and filtering data
· Module 6: Working with SQL server 2016 data types
· Module 7: Using DML to modify data
· Module 8: Using built-in functions
· Module 9: Grouping and aggregating data
· Module 10: Using Subqueries
· Module 11: Using table expressions
· Module 12: Using set operators
· Module 13: Using Windows ranking, offset, and aggregate functions
· Module 14: Pivoting and grouping sets
· Module 15: Executing stored procedures
· Module 16: Programming with T-SQL
· Module 17: Implementing error handling
· Module 18: Implementing transactions
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: