20489 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
This 20489 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions course conducted by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology provides SharePoint developers the information needed to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service (MMS), Business Connectivity Services (BCS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM), Social Computing features and SharePoint Apps.
What You'll Learn
In this 20489 - Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Creating robust and efficient apps for SharePoint
· Module 2: Developing managed metadata solutions
· Module 3: Interacting with the search service
· Module 4: Customising the search experience
· Module 5: Implementing enterprise content management
· Module 6: Developing a publishing site for web content
· Module 7: Structuring and publishing websites for all users
· Module 8: Developing optimized internet sites
· Module 9: Working with business connectivity services
· Module 10: Creating advanced business data connectivity models
· Module 11: Working with business data
· Module 12: Managing and accessing user profile data
· Module 13: Customising the social workload
· Module 14: Monitoring and troubleshooting custom SharePoint solutions
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this 20489 - Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Describe the apps for SharePoint development platform.
- Use the client-side object models and the REST API to communicate with SharePoint.
- Configure security for apps for SharePoint.
- Optimise the performance of apps for SharePoint.
- Explain the capabilities and applications of managed metadata in SharePoint 2013.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
•Completed course 20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (or equivalent knowledge).
•A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
•A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
•A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
•A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: