User Experience Design Circuit
- Awarded byGeneral Assembly
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$850
- Duration6 Weeks
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration6 Weeks
- Start DateWeekly start dates
Master the mindful decision-making skills you need to design online experiences that captivate audiences and stand out from the competition with this User Experience Design Circuit course from General Assembly.
We pair you with a mentor who has extensive professional and academic knowledge of the field. You’ll have one-on-one conversations with him or her, and receive useful feedback on improving your work. Your mentor pushes you to meet your goals, and excel in the process.
Our mentors are here to keep you motivated, answer questions, provide feedback, and help deepen your understanding of essential tools and techniques.
What You'll Learn
In this User Experience Design Circuit course, the subjects you may study include:
- Discovery and Research
- Synthesizing Research and Developing a Design Strategy
- Placement and Layout Design
- Execution (Wireframing and Prototyping)
- Usability Testing
Why Study With General Assembly
Build your skills in some of today’s most in-demand industries with a course from General Assembly. They’ve got short courses in Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Web Development, Programming and more, to give you the knowledge, confidence and competitive-edge to be ahead of your game and meet industry demands.
GA is equipped with a world-class team of subject matter experts, instructional designers and education product managers who continuously refresh content to ensure relevancy, so you know you’ll be at the top of your game with a General Assembly qualification!
General Assembly is all about equipping you with the right knowledge, tools and confidence to pursue a career you love.
General Assembly cares about your future and wants to help drive your career forward, which is why they developed an Immersive program to help you grow the right tools and strategies when it comes time to head into the workforce.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this User Experience Design Circuit course from General Assembly you'll be able to:
- Conduct user research and interviews to drive your design process, and compile a competitive analysis to identify your target market.
- Build a primary user persona, define your product’s purpose, and find your design direction.
- Organize complex and diverse types of content using key information architecture techniques, and map user flow.
- Use responsive design patterns to build out hi-fi wireframes that enable you to test your projects with real users.
- Validate your design with users, and improve it by incorporating their feedback.
- Compile everything you’ve learned into a presentation showcasing your design process that you can share in an interview or on the job.
How Much Will It Cost?
The price of the course is $850 USD. Most students choose to pursue a 3-part payment plan with a deposit of $250 USD and then 2 additional installments of $300 USD. We are more than happy to set up a customized plan for you based on your individual needs.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.