ShortCourseFinder is proud to partner with Study Loans – a specialist loan provider, offering students a new and simple way to finance their education.
Study Loans is Australia’s first private student loan company in the vocational and tertiary sector, offering an alternative to government loan schemes. Their model gives students a fair go to an all-important tertiary education and offers a new way of paying for it.
Study Loans offer loan amounts from $2,001 to $15,000 with a pay-as-you-go model, meaning the loan will be gradually drawn to pay the tuition fees. Put simply, as you progress through your studies, Study Loans will release funds directly to your course provider. To pay back your loan, you’ll need to set up a direct debit account where funds can be withdrawn fortnightly or monthly over 6 to 48 months at a competitive interest rate.
Study Loans lend to students as well as parents/guardians wishing to borrow on the student’s behalf. To be eligible for a loan, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (457 Visa applicants excluded)
- Be aged 18 years or older
- Have full-time, part-time or casual employment
- Have a mobile phone and email address
- Require a loan to fund a course approved by Study Loans
- Be a single borrower – joint applications not allowed
- Demonstrate a capability to service the loan
Check out all our courses that are Study Loans approved and discover a new way to fund your learning journey!
Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 618 345 314) Australian Credit Licence 498589