BSB42615 & BSB42415 Certificate IV in New Small Business and Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (specialising in digital marketing)Get a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $3,872 OR Payment Plan: 56 Weekly Instalments of $84.64 (plus $100 deposit)
- Duration24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration24 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesSmall Business Owner | Small Business Manager | Office Administrator | View all
Open Colleges has bundled together the Certificate IV in New Small Business and Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (specialising in digital marketing) into this one training program to teach aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners how to promote and run their own operations.
Throughout the duration of this double qualification, you will learn how to undertake small business planning, oversee small business finances and establish protocols to ensure your business is adhering to legal and WHS requirements.
You will also engage in key marketing techniques that will be crucial to the growth and expansion of your business operations, as you learn how to profile markets, analyse consumer behaviour and conduct market research. Upon completion of this program you will walk away with two nationally recognised qualifications, and the ability to successfully start up your own small business.
Find out how online study works with Open Colleges.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this marketing and business management course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 – Plan small business finance
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBMKG418 – Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG417 – Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBMKG408 – Conduct market research
- BSBMKG401 – Profile the market
- BSBMKG419 – Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG411 – Analyse direct marketing databases
- BSBADV408 – Review advertising media options
- BSBMKG420 – Create digital media user experiences
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive two nationally recognised and accredited qualifications from Open Colleges: Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) and Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (specialising in digital marketing) (BSB42415).
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Manager
- Office Administrator
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Operations Officer
- Small Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in 56 weekly instalments
- $84.64 per week
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 20% on your course fees
- $3,872 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to enrol in this course you must be 16 years or over, and meet one of the following education entry requirements:
- Have completed year 10 in Australia, or equivalent; OR
- Have a relevant qualification; OR
- Have relevant vocational experience