BSB40315 Certificate IV In Customer EngagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byEdmund Barton College of Business Education (RTO 90768)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Costfrom $1,950
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateStart anytime – enquire now!
- Career OutcomesRetail Manager | Customer Service Manager | Retail Sales Supervisor | View all
Build the skills to provide superior customer service in high customer contact roles in any industry with the Certificate IV In Customer Engagement (BSB40315) from Edmund Barton College.
Offered 100% online for those who already have some work experience in customer contact, this qualification equips you with the skills to handle complex customer enquiries, analyse customer behaviour and lead a sales team.
Enquire today with Edmund Barton College and prepare to develop your leadership skills, preparing you to take on more senior customer service roles.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this customer engagement course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Elective (choose 10):
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWOR403 - Manage stress in the workplace
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBMKG413 - Promote products and services
- BSBREL401 - Establish networks
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Why Study With Edmund Barton College of Business Education
If you’ve got a strong desire to learn then you’ll be right at home at Edmund Barton College. Here, they’re all about supporting students to achieve their goals through study, and with a range of practical, relevant and renowned courses in business, it’s never been a better time to log on and learn.
Whether it’s marketing, human resources, administration, customer service, leadership, management, or all of the above - the mentors at Edmund Barton College will tailor the course to suit your objectives and pursue your dream career.
Give your career in business a leading-edge and enquire about an online course with Edmund Barton College.
At Edmund Barton College you’ll be connected and guided every step of your learning journey by experienced trainers who also double as mentors. Why are they considered mentors? Because they will be there to advise you every step into your business career.
Studying online doesn’t mean you’ll be on your learning journey solo. Your mentor and passionate trainer will provide you with personal and helpful feedback on all the work you submit, as well as offer you insights and tips on career planning.
Find unsurpassed support, guidance and assistance when you enrol with Edmund Barton College.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you'll receive a Certificate IV In Customer Engagement (BSB40315) from Edmund Barton College.
In this certificate course, you will develop advanced skills that could help prepare you for a role as team leader in your organisation.
Ideal for industries such as hospitality, sales, retail, IT and human resources.
There are so many opportunities available when you pursue a career in retail, with a wide range of work environments to choose from and clear paths for career progression. You could find work anywhere from a supermarket or fast food restaurant to a department store or specialty retailer. Potential job titles include:
- Retail Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Retail Sales Supervisor
- Contact Centre Operator
- Contact Centre Team Leader
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Customer Analyst
How Much Will It Cost?
Prices for this course start from $1,950.
Students have three payment options, including:
- Pay upfront and save 20%. Pay $1,475 upfront, then $475 after three months; OR
- Pay month one upfront then monthly instalments over six months. Total $2,440; OR
- Combine the two options! Pay 50% upfront ($1,074) plus five monthly repayments. Total $2,145
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.