BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer EngagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800 or pay upfront and save 10%
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesContact Centre Team Leader | Customer Contact Coach | Complex Enquiry Customer Contact Operator
Ready to push yourself further and take on professional challenges? This online Certificate IV in Customer Engagement (BSB40315) from MCI Institute develops your leadership skills, preparing you to take on more senior customer service roles.
Customer experience can make or break a business, so it’s important to employers that they hire candidates with the right credentials. This qualification equips you with the skills to handle complex customer enquiries, analyse customer behaviour and lead a sales team.
Learning online lets you take your studies anywhere and fit them around your other commitments. Start studying today for the job you want without having to give up your work or social life.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this customer engagement course, subjects you may study include:
- MCI-O - MCI Orientation
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWOR403 - Manage stress in the workplace
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBPMG415 - Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBCUE403 - Schedule customer engagement activity
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Customer Engagement (BSB40315) from MCI Institute.
This qualification equips you with more advanced industry skills and allows you to apply for more senior roles in customer engagement, including leadership opportunities.
There are so many opportunities available when you pursue a career in retail, with a wide range of work environments to choose from and clear paths for career progression. You could find work anywhere from a supermarket or fast food restaurant to a department store or specialty retailer. Potential job titles include:
- Contact Centre Team Leader
- Customer Contact Coach
- Complex Enquiry Customer Contact Operator
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!