SIR30216 Certificate III In Retail
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,200
- Duration12 Months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 Months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- Career OutcomesTeam Leader | Cashier | Retail Sales Supervisor | View all
You’re organised, productive and a real people-person. A career in retail is your calling! Study the Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) from MCI Insitute and get the skills to be able to sell ice to an Eskimo.
Whether you intend to pursue work in a boutique store, supermarket, department store or fast food outlet, this course delves into the practical competencies needed for each of these retail settings. This course covers how to engage customers, provide product and service advice, sell products, use retail technology, deliver on organisational expectations and loads more.
A nationally recognised qualification with flexible online delivery, this course enables you to grow your skillset quickly and effectively to stand out in the competitive retail industry.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this retail course, the subjects you may study include:
- SIRXCEG001 - Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002 - Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003 - Build customer relationships and loyalty
- SIRXCOM002 - Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001 - Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXRSK001 - Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXWHS002 - Contribute to workplace health and safety
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- SIRXMKT001- Support marketing and promotional activities
- SIRXCEG006 - Provide online customer service
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301 - Organise work priorities and development
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) from MCI Institute.
This course will equip you with the full spectrum of skills required to work in a range of retail environments.
There are so many opportunities available when you pursue a career in retail, with a wide range of work environments to choose from and clear paths for career progression. You could find work anywhere from a supermarket or fast food restaurant to a department store or specialty retailer. Potential job titles include:
- Team Leader
- Retail Sales Supervisor
- Retail Salesperson
- Customer Service Assistant
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,200.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($2,880 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $61.54 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $123.08 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $266.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!