BSB30215 Certificate III In Customer EngagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byEdmund Barton College of Business Education (RTO 90768)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Costfrom $1,750
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesTelemarketer | Retail Salesperson | Customer Service Advisor | View all
Learn everything you need to know to thrive in customer-facing roles with the Certificate III In Customer Engagement (BSB30215) from Edmund Barton College. This nationally recognised qualification will give you the skills and knowledge to communicate with customers effectively.
The self-paced, 100% online course is all about getting you confident with engaging with customers both face-to-face and over the phone in a Contact Centre. Cover how to provide excellent customer service, work in a team environment, work with computers, work to key performance indicators, provide support to a team, provide technical advice and capture data.
Most students complete the course in just six months, although Edmund Barton College is giving you full access to course material and their expert mentors for 12 months. So you can log on and learn at your own convenience and pace.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this customer engagement course, the subjects you may study include.
- BSBCUE301 - Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE307 - Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 - Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Elective (choose eight):
- BSBCUE203 - Conduct customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 -Process customer complaints
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWHS307 - Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBWOR403 - Manage stress in the workplace
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why Study With Edmund Barton College of Business Education
If you’ve got a strong desire to learn then you’ll be right at home at Edmund Barton College. Here, they’re all about supporting students to achieve their goals through study, and with a range of practical, relevant and renowned courses in business, it’s never been a better time to log on and learn.
Whether it’s marketing, human resources, administration, customer service, leadership, management, or all of the above - the mentors at Edmund Barton College will tailor the course to suit your objectives and pursue your dream career.
Give your career in business a leading-edge and enquire about an online course with Edmund Barton College.
At Edmund Barton College you’ll be connected and guided every step of your learning journey by experienced trainers who also double as mentors. Why are they considered mentors? Because they will be there to advise you every step into your business career.
Studying online doesn’t mean you’ll be on your learning journey solo. Your mentor and passionate trainer will provide you with personal and helpful feedback on all the work you submit, as well as offer you insights and tips on career planning.
Find unsurpassed support, guidance and assistance when you enrol with Edmund Barton College.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you'll receive a Certificate III In Customer Engagement (BSB30215) from Edmund Barton College.
People skills are a highly valued asset that will serve you well across a wide range of industries. This entry-level course can lead you down a number of exciting career paths - the world is your oyster!
There are so many opportunities available when you pursue a career in retail, with a wide range of work environments to choose from and clear paths for career progression. You could find work anywhere from a supermarket or fast food restaurant to a department store or specialty retailer. Potential job titles include:
- Retail Salesperson
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
Prices for this course start from $1,750.
Students have three payment options, including:
- Pay upfront and save 20%. Pay $1,475 upfront, then $275 after three months; OR
- Pay in monthly instalments over six months. Total $2,190; OR
- Combine the two options! Pay 50% upfront ($965) plus five monthly repayments. Total $1,925
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.