Project Management PractitionerGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$5,042
- Duration5 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration5 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Learn vital skills to pull together a project with a range of proven strategies to help you develop and implement projects, while simultaneously managing project teams effectively with this Project Management Practitioner course.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Project Management Practitioner course, the subjects you may study include:
- Defining a project
- Approaches to project management
- Project Lifecycle/Knowledge areas
- Project charter
- Project stakeholders
- Business Requirements
- Project scope
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Time estimating/critical path analysis
- Cost/Resource estimating
- Project quality
- Allocating human resources
- Choose a management style
- Managing project team performance
- Coaching and mentoring
- Project Communication
- Project Procurement
- Project Risk
- Project Execution
- Effective Team Meetings
- Change Management
- Milestone reporting
- Project closure
- Continuous improvement
- Measuring performance
- Collecting data
- Tools for continuous improvement
- Enabling innovation and improvement
- Trust and respect
- Motivating and empowering
- Seeking and using feedback
- Creating the right environment
- Role-modeling behaviors
- Project governance
- Project integration
- Managing multiple projects
- Problem projects
- Leadership in project management
- Managing relationships
- Negotiation and conflict
- Refine project documents
- Identifying and writing for your audience
- Using mind mapping to report on projects
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Project Management Practitioner course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Manage project scope while managing time in terms of implementing the project schedule and assessing time management outcomes.
- Manage quality within projects by implementing quality control and assurance processes, while reviewing to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
- Identify, analyze and refine project costs, budgets and procurement while planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and managing the project team.
- Manage risks that may impact project objectives by identifying, analyzing and monitoring contingency plans and implementing robust project governance.
- Integrate continuous improvement into current and future projects.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Project Management Practitioner course is ideal for you and your career if you’re a project manager looking to undertake formal training or preparing to transition to a program management role.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: