Project Management Fundamentals
What You'll Learn
In this Project Management Fundamental course, the subjects you may study include:
- Lesson 1: The project life cycle
- Lesson 2: The project phases
- Lesson 3: The initiation phase
- Lesson 4: The Planning Phase
- Lesson 5: The project schedule
- Lesson 6: The project budget
- Lesson 7: The project team
- Lesson 8: The project risk
- Lesson 9: The implementation phase
- Lesson 10: The project reports
- Lesson 11: Close out phase
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Project Management Fundamental course from New Horizons, participants will discover how to:
- Identify key stakeholders and their roles
- Collect actual work performed on projects
- Update plan components
- Manage project risk and maintain a schedule and budget with consistent predictive power
- Manage cost, scope, time, risk, quality, and project change according to a set of processes
- Analyse projects and the project management process continually
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,300 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this Project Management Fundamental course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Some project management experience and scheduling software such as Microsoft Project is helpful but not required.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: