This Project 2016 course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is designed to familiarise students with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 so they can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
What You'll Learn
In this Project 2016 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Lesson 1: Getting started with Microsoft project
· Lesson 2: Defining a project
· Lesson 3: Creating and organizing tasks
· Lesson 4: Managing project plan resources
· Lesson 5: Finalising a project plan
· Module 6: Executing a project
· Module 7: Monitoring project progress
· Module 8: Controlling a project plan
· Module 9: Reporting on progress
· Module 10: Customising the application
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Project 2016 course from New Horizons, you will learn to create and engage in the basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016. You will:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalise a project plan.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,140 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: