Program Performance and DeliveryGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$3,035
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
With this Program Performance and Delivery course, you’ll explore the importance of achieving desired outcomes and how to engage and manage resources efficiently across the program. You’ll also discover how to ensure a program is monitored, controlled and reported on appropriately.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Program Performance and Delivery course, the subjects you may study include:
- Procurement planning
- Program start-up
- Contract negotiations
- Contract monitoring
- Contract close-out
- Resource allocation
- Analysing resource requirements
- Resource allocation and levelling
- Resource monitoring and performance
- Program resource closure
- Program funding
- Resourcing the program
- Measuring, evaluating and coordinating program progress
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Anticipating and responding to change
- Managing program risks
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Program Performance and Delivery course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Negotiate and document contractual arrangements between clients and vendors while monitoring and managing performance against agreed contractual obligations.
- Manage resources in accordance with planned business strategies, including allocating resources while reviewing and reporting on resource usage.
- Brief colleagues involved in the program and implement chosen monitoring and evaluation methods in accordance with the defined strategy.
- Manage the program delivery by ensuring the program is moving toward the accomplishment of its vision and the attainment of its expected benefits.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you are a project manager with a portfolio of projects, or you simply want a better understanding of program performance and delivery, this Program Performance and Delivery course will benefit you.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: