PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course includes:
- Course manual
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam (in class, on Day 2)
What You'll Learn
In this Prince2® Practitioner course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Structure and format of the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
· Module 2: The styles of questions in the exam
· Module 3: PRINCE2® structure and overview
· Module 4: Areas of importance in the PRINCE2® manual
· Module 5: Starting up a project
· Module 6: Initiating a project
· Module 7: Controlling a stage & managing product delivery
· Module 8: Managing stage boundaries
· Module 9: Closing a project
· Practice Exam questions related to the topics covered
· PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Prince2® Practitioner course from New Horizon, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the format of the PRINCE2® exam.
- Understand and have experience in answering the different styles of questions used in a PRINCE2® practitioner exam.
- Know how to take a provided scenario and answer questions with regards to it.
- Understand in detail the PRINCE2® Processes, Components, Techniques, Roles and Responsibilities and PRINCE2® Management Products.
- Know how to navigate through the PRINCE2® manual effectively in an exam situation.
- Identify the key areas of the PRINCE2® manual that will be useful when answering questions in the Practitioners exam.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,550 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- You must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam before attending the PRINCE® Practitioner Course. Ideally, you should have attended a PRINCE2® Foundation course or completed a PRINCE2® Foundation E-Learning course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: