Prince2 FoundationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,475
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Prince2 Foundation is vital for aspiring project managers or those who would like a deeper understanding of project management, you will explore the key terminology, purposes, objectives and context of this process-based method for effective project management. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Prince2 Foundation course, the subjects you may study include:
- PRINCE2® and Project Management
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Starting Up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing a Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the Project Environment
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Prince2 Foundation course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Use the key terminology of the PRINCE2® method to act as an informed member of a project team within a PRINCE2® environment.
- Leverage the benefits of adopting PRINCE2® to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- Adopt the roles, management products, themes and PRINCE2® principles as well as purpose, objectives and context of PRINCE2® processes.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Prince2 Foundation course is designed for you if you’re currently working in a PRINCE2® environment or if you simply want to extend your knowledge of project management.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: