This Prince2® Foundation course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology will provide you with a sound understanding of the PRINCE2® components and process model and will prepare you for sitting the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam (1-hour multi-choice) at the end of the course. Exercises are used throughout this course to reinforce learning. Exercise sessions account for approximately 20% of the course.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You'll Learn
In this Prince2® Foundation course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: PRINCE2® history & ownership
· Module 2: Why projects fail
· Module 3: Requirements for successful project management
· Module 4: PRINCE2® scope
· Module 5: PRINCE2® structure & overview
· Module 6: Starting up a project
· Module 7: Initiating a project
· Module 8: Controlling a project
· Module 9: Managing product delivery
· Module 10: Directing a project
· Module 11: Closing a project
· Module 12: Project organization
· Module 13: Quality planning and management
· Module 14: Planning the project & stages
· Module 15: Management of risk
· Module 16: Defining the business case
· Module 17: Project & stage authorization
· Module 18: PRINCE2® controls & files
· Module 19: Handling problems
· Module 20: Issues management
· Module 21: Change control & configuration management (overview)
· Module 22: Project and stage reporting
· Module 23: PRINCE2® benefits
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Prince2® Foundation course from New Horizons, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the PRINCE2® processes and practices in detail
- Understand the benefits of using PRINCE2®
- Understand typical problems of project management and how PRINCE2® can be used to reduce these problems
- Set-up and manage a project using PRINCE2® processes and practices (with support)
- Advise management on project progress and status in-line with PRINCE2® standards
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $2,070 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, if you have a clear idea of the outcomes and benefits to be delivered from projects that you are involved in, you are likely to gain more value from the discussions and exercises and be better placed to apply PRINCE2® pragmatically.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: