Prince2® Agile Practitioner
PRINCE2® Agile by New Horizons enables practitioners to apply the project management principles of PRINCE2® whilst combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile concepts such as Scrum and Kanban.
The qualification is aimed at all individuals and organizations involved with project, product and programme delivery and support.PRINCE2® Agile describes how to configure and tune PRINCE2® so that PRINCE2® can be used in the most effective way when combining it with agile behaviors, concepts, frameworks, and techniques.
The primary purpose of this guidance is to help and support the existing PRINCE2® community and in particular PRINCE2® practitioners. Anyone directing or managing a PRINCE2® project who is using agile will benefit from this guidance. Anyone involved with, or impacted by, a PRINCE2® project that is using agile will also benefit from this guidance (e.g. project support, quality assurance). PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You'll Learn
In this Prince2® Agile Practitioner course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: PRINCE2 agile® introduction
· Module 2: The rationale for blending PRINCE2® and agile
· Module 3: The PRINCE2® journey when using agile
· Module 4: An overview of PRINCE2
· Module 5: What to fix and what to flex?
· Module 6: Agile and the PRINCE2® principles
· Module 7: Business case
· Module 8: Organisation
· Module 9: Quality
· Module 10: Plans
· Module 11: Risk
· Module 12: Change
· Module 13: Progress
· Module 14: Agile and the PRINCE2® processes
· Module 15: Starting up a Project; initiating a Project
· Module 16: Directing a project
· Module 17: Controlling a stage
· Module 18: Managing product delivery
· Module 19: Managing a stage boundary
· Module 20: Closing a project
· Module 21: The Agilometer
· Module 22: Requirements
· Module 23: Rich communication
· Module 24: Creating contracts when using agile
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course from New Horizons, students will:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working.
- Understand the purpose and context of combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $2,490 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
As of 1 October 2016, the prerequisite for PRINCE2 Agile® has been lowered.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: