BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management PracticeGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced, 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesProject Administrator | Project Analyst
Step into a project management role with confidence! This online Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) from MCI Institute offers a comprehensive overview of the techniques used to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to quality requirements.
An effective leader has an overview of how all the pieces fit together to complete a quality project. This course teaches you how to manage risk, define scope and delivery time frame, manage costs, implement policy and procedures and a range of other management techniques that help secure the success of your projects.
MCI Institute makes it easy to fit study into your schedule without sacrificing your personal and professional commitments. This course is delivered completely online, letting you set your own timetable so you can study when it suits you.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this project management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG409 - Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 - Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 - Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 - Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 - Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG415 - Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 - Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 - Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) from MCI Institute.
The skills and knowledge gained in this course let you take on project management roles with confidence. Opportunities exist across a variety of sectors and industries, choose your career path to suit your interests.
- Project Administrator
- Project Analyst
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
6-month payment plan:
- 26 weekly payments of $138.85 each OR
- 12 fortnightly payments of $300.83 each OR
- 6 monthly payments of $601.67 each
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!