SIS30315 & SIS40215 Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Awarded byFit Education (RTO 32155)
- QualificationCertificate III, Certificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2,990 if paid upfront. Flexible payment plan available.
- DurationBetween 12 and 24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationBetween 12 and 24 months
- Start DateEnquire now about upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesPersonal Trainer | Fitness Instructor | Group Fitness Instructor
Are you ready to transform your passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career? Become a fully qualified fitness professional with these two essential courses: the Certificate III & IV in Fitness (SIS30315 + SIS40215) from Fit Education!
This combined course brings together the qualifications you need to kickstart your fitness career. Whether you’re an aspiring personal trainer or group trainer, or you’d like to lead classes as a gym fitness instructor, you’ll gain all the skills and knowledge you need with this double-whammy course. In-depth theoretical frameworks are paired with hands-on experience, preparing you to guide, instruct and motivate others to achieve their fitness goals. From developing exercise plans to running your own personal training business, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the industry and graduate fully job-ready.
Fit Education’s flexible approach to learning allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time. With fully online courses available alongside in-person classes at the Brisbane campus, you can choose your ideal study mode and get started whenever you’re ready. Commit to your career today and get ready to make a difference in the lives of others!
Study a Fitness course with Fit Education
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this fitness course, the subjects you may study include:
- SISXFAC001 - Maintain equipment for activities
- HLTWHS001 - Participate in workplace health and safety
- SISFFIT004 - Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT001 - Provide health screening and fitness orientation
- SISFFIT006 - Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISXIND001 - Work effectively in sport, fitness, and recreation environments
- SISXCCS001 - Provide quality service
- SISFFIT005 - Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT003 - Instruct fitness programs
- SISSSTC301A - Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISFFIT002 - Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations
- SISFFIT014 - Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISFFIT007 - Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT011 - Instruct approved community fitness programs
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
- SISSSTC402A - Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISFFIT019 - Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT017 - Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISXCAI005 - Conduct individualised long-term training programs
- SISFFIT015 - Collaborate with medical and allied health professionals in a fitness context
- SISFFIT021 - Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT018 - Promote functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT020 - Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT025 - Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 - Support healthy eating through the Eat for Health Program
- SISFFIT023 - Instruct group personal training programs
- SISXCCS003 - Address client needs
- SISFFIT016 - Provide motivation to positively influence exercise behaviour
- BSBSMB403 - Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 - Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB405 - Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
- BSBSMB401 - Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- SISFFIT013 - Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 to 17 years
- SISXRES001 - Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
Why Study With Fit Education
To you exercise isn’t a chore, it’s a lifestyle choice that you love, live and breathe. So why not turn your passion into a promising and exciting new career?! Get the skills you need to succeed as a fitness professional when you study with Fit Education!
Their range of industry-recognised qualifications will help you smash your career goals. Their course combines the right amount of practical work and theory, so you’ll have the confidence to graduate and get straight to work as a personal trainer, gym instructor, group fitness instructor, in the sports industry or more.
With over 6,000 students and 5,000+ careers launched, you can trust Fit Education to give your career a great headstart. Be led by trainers who have worked with countless professional sporting teams including the Australian Wallabies, Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys (to name a few).
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III & IV in Fitness (SIS30315 + SIS40215) from Fit Education.
Graduates are able to register with Fitness Australia and pursue a variety of career opportunities as fully qualified fitness professionals. Graduates may also choose to pursue further study in the form of a Diploma of Fitness.
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructor
- Group Fitness Instructor
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $2,990 if paid upfront. Students may also choose to go on a flexible payment plan, with instalments payable over 12 months ($3,495 total).
Study for the first 30 days without paying a single dollar! Yep, that's right you can study with Fit Education for the first 30 days free.
Please note, course fees do not include the cost of the First Aid and CPR course component, which is a requirement to complete the qualification.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: