10576NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management
- Awarded byOnfit Training College (RTO 32107)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostPay upfront and save or utilise a payment plan with options including no deposit and up to 12 months interest-free.
- DurationUp to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesWeight Loss Advisor | Weight Management Practitioner
In today’s society, the battle with being overweight or obesity is one that more and more people are fighting. Managing and maintaining a healthy weight is often no easy feat – but what if you could do something to help people who are struggling? If you’re passionate about health and wellness, a career in weight management consultancy might be for you. And the 10576NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management from Onfit Training College is the perfect course to kickstart that career!
This nationally and internationally accredited qualification is the first vocational course of its kind. Throughout your self-directed period of online study, you’ll delve into the theory and practice behind weight management. You’ll become well-versed in the principles of basic anatomy and physiology, nutritional science, psychology and more. You’ll learn how to undertake weight management consultations, design, plan and deliver weight management clinics, and address individual clients’ needs. And you’ll cover the practical side of running your own small business as a consultant health practitioner.
Onfit Training College specialises in online course delivery and high-quality content developed in consultation with health, fitness and wellness industry experts. You’ll be able to study at your own pace and in your own time, with all the support you could possibly need. And when you graduate, you’ll be able to apply a holistic approach to weight management and embark on a career where you can change clients’ lives for the better.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this health course, the subjects you may study include:
- WMTIND401A – Work effectively in the weight management industry
- WMTPSY401A – Analyse and apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- WMTDIT401A – Analyse and apply principles of nutritional science to meal planning
- WMTFIT401A – Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to exercise recommendations for weight management
- WMTCON401A – Undertake an initial weight management consultation
- WMTCON402A – Undertake regular weight management consultations
- WMTCON403A – Design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups
- WMTREL401A – Work collaboratively with networks
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
Why Study With Onfit Training College
The demand for fitness, health and nutrition professionals is higher than ever. Get the skills and the right accreditation to fill the gap when you study with Onfit Training College. Check out their range of courses and take the first step toward improving the health of fellow Australians.
Study online and kickstart your career! Simply log on and learn from expertly led instructors and assessors who have over 130 years of combined experience in the health and fitness field.
With nationally-recognised courses in Allied Health, Weight Management, Fitness and more, you can trust Onfit Training College to give your career the headstart it needs to succeed. RTO 32107
Students of Onfit Training College will have access to their exclusive Circle of Support Program which is designed to aid easy study. The Onfit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and through this program, you’ll be able to have access to the support you need, anytime, anywhere.
“I really appreciate all the support that Onfit gave me throughout my cert 3. Without the encouragement, support from admin, eTutors and assessors, feedback and additional information needed for understanding, I would definitely be in a totally different headspace.” Onfit Training College graduate, Marylyn.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a10576NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management from Onfit Training College.
Graduates hold a nationally and internationally recognised qualification that is also recognised by Fitness Australia and FITREC. Graduates are qualified to practise as professional weight management practitioners, facilitating group sessions and/or working with individuals.
- Weight Loss Advisor
- Weight Management Practitioner
How Much Will It Cost?
Students may choose to pay their course fees in full upfront to receive a discount or utilise a payment plan with options including no deposit and up to 12 months interest-free.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Be aged 18 years or over; AND
Three years of experience in a customer service environment; AND
Ability to use computers, to email, send and write word documents