Strategic MarketingGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,175
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Examine all areas of strategic marketing, from market analysis and customer profiling to segmentation and brand positioning, and gain the confidence and skills to differentiate your organization’s brand and improve its competitive advantage through marketing with this Strategic Marketing course. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Strategic Marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- Strategic marketing planning process
- Stage 1 – Analysis
- External macro environment
- External micro analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Value chain and critical success factors
- TOWS or SWOT
- Problems and opportunities
- Stage 2 – Strategy development
- BCG matrix
- McKinsey/General Electric matrix
- Porter’s (competitive) generic strategies
- Defining marketing objectives
- Statistical analysis of market trends and developments
- Sales forecasting methods/techniques
- Marketing strategies
- Target market selection
- Market segmentation
- Target market strategies
- Branding strategies
- The marketing mix
- Product strategies
- Service strategies
- Pricing strategies
- Distribution strategies
- Promotional mix – integrated marketing communication strategy
- Stage 3 – Implementation
- Marketing program implementation
- The marketing plan
- Stage 4 – Evaluation and control
- Sales and marketing metrics
- Strategic control
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Strategic Marketing course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Identify marketing opportunities by analyzing market data, distinguishing the characteristics of possible markets and assessing the viability of changes to operations.
- Determine the optimum marketing mix for your business through the analysis of interrelated marketing components.
- Conduct an analysis of market data in order to prepare market and business forecasts to assist in developing your organization’s marketing plan.
- Research, develop and present a marketing plan for your organization and apply marketing plan objectives while actioning necessary improvements.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Strategic Marketing course is essential if you’re a product, brand or marketing manager or if you’re simply looking to advance your career in marketing.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: