Essential Selling SkillsGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,175
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Want to improve your ability to identify, create and respond to sales opportunities? Providing you with the framework to manage sales activities with this Essential Selling Skills course, you’ll develop practical skills to identify and negotiate sales opportunities and present compelling solutions that will ultimately improve overall results for your organization. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Essential Selling Skills course, the subjects you may study include:
- Transactional versus consultative selling
- Managing your time
- Managing your goals
- Managing your territory
- Research and preparation
- The prospecting call
- Record keeping
- Create a sales funnel
- Setting sales call objectives
- Buyer behavior
- Elevator pitch
- Non-verbal communication
- Presenting solutions
- Product knowledge
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Presentation skills
- Handling objections
- READY technique
- The win-win approach
- Decision signals
- Trial closes
- Asking for commitment
- Finalising the agreement
- Follow up and service
- Cross-selling and up-selling
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Essential Selling Skills course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Prepare for the sales process by acquiring knowledge of products in a specified area, including competitors’ products, and converting that knowledge into benefits.
- Identify potential sales prospects by applying prospecting methods and manage your own sales performance by establishing a sales plan while also managing stress, time and sales related paperwork.
- Present sales solutions that respond to the specific buying needs of a client and use sales processes associated with securing prospect commitment to proceed with a sale.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Essential Selling Skill course is ideal if your current role requires you to develop sales opportunities or if you simply want to improve your sales skills.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: