Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) Course
- Awarded byMonarch Institute (RTO 22530)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2,500
- DurationUp to 12 months part-time
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 12 months part-time
- Start DateAnytime - start now!
- Career OutcomesDigital Marketing Manager | Digital Marketing and Communications Officer | Digital Marketer | View all
Build relevant skills for an exciting new field by studying this globally-recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) course.
Delivered in partnership by Monarch Institute and the Digital Marketing Institute, this course offers world-class technical expertise with flexible online learning and high-level support from trainers and experts. With a global focus, this course draws content and support from international experts, and delivers a qualification recognised both in Australia and overseas.
You’ll learn a broad range of relevant, practical skills, including marketing and sales strategy, advertising, analytics, and content management and planning. Course materials are regularly reviewed by industry experts, ensuring you’re building highly sought-after and industry-relevant skills and tools to help businesses and clients succeed in the dynamic, fast-paced and thrilling world of digital marketing.
What You'll Learn
In this marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- Introduction to digital marketing (digital vs traditional)
- Digital teams
- Digital research
- Setting business objectives
- Introduction to digital strategy
- Optimising landing pages
- Clear content
- Getting the best results out of your website
- Best practices
- Writing effective website copy
- The customer journey
- Overview of content management
- Content creation and curation
- Brand editorial calendars
- Community management
- Social CRM and social customer service
- Influencer outreach
- Contingency plans
- Site architecture
- SEO-friendly content
- Campaign planning
- Ad copy
- Display and video advertisement planning and production
- Email marketing copy
- The place of emails in broad campaigns
- Multi-channel analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- The PROPEL model of digital strategy
- Lead generation
Why Study With Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute is out to help get you where you want to be in your career! They’re passionate about your success and have developed a range of courses to help you gain valuable insights and enhance your employability.
Whatever field you’re in, or hoping to enter, Monarch has the right course developed by respected professionals who are at the peak of their industry, and who know what employers are seeking.
With so much emphasis on ensuring their content and platforms are one of the best available, you can trust that you’ll be signing up to a first-class learning experience with you sign up to a course with Monarch Institute.
Monarch Institute pride themselves on helping students meet their educational goals and are committed to having your back every step of the way, which is why they’ve developed a range of professional services to help you succeed.
Every month Monarch measure their student’s feedback and are proud to say that over 90% of students would recommend them and are satisfied with their experience.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive confirmation as a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP).
This globally-recognised qualification will enable you to work in the exciting and dynamic marketing, media and social media industries. You may choose to seek employment in roles covering marketing, media, strategy and sales, and can work in a variety of different industries, including across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
This qualification may act as a pathway to further study and you may have subjects credited towards a university degree.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Digital Marketer
- Content Marketing Manager
- Social Media Officer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
How Much Will It Cost?
Monarch Institute offers two easy payment alternatives:
Pay upfront and save!
Pay for your qualification upfront to receive a substantial discount. Total online course cost: $2,500.
Pay $105.77 per week, paid over 26 weeks (total $2,750) with you Mastercard or Visa.
Enquire now to find out about funding options that may be available to you.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.