Train the TrainerGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,900
- Duration4 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration4 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Want your training sessions to have more impact? From analyzing learning needs to structuring and delivering workshops and designing engaging workshop materials, every step of the process is covered. There is also plenty of class time dedicated to skills practice. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Train the Trainer course, the subjects you may study include:
- Workplace Training
- The Domains of Workplace Training
- Workplace Training Roles
- Types of Workplace Training
- How do Adults Learn?
- Training Methods
- Identifying Training Needs
- Explore training options
- Learner profiles
- Learning objectives
- Learning plan
- Learning outcomes
- Session planning
- Develop Training Resources
- Develop Training Activities
- Organise Training
- The Training Environment
- Safety in Training
- Risks and Contingencies
- Training is Communicating
- Voice and Language
- Body Language
- Questioning and Listening
- Perception and Empathy
- Communication Barrier
- Your Role as a Trainer
- Personal Impact
- State Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Making adjustments
- Managing learners
- Facilitate workplace training
- Individual learning plans
- The GROW model
- Evaluating coaching and training programs
- Skills practice
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Train the Trainer course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, using existing learning resources in a safe and comfortable learning environment.
- Plan, organize and deliver training by interpreting learning program documentation, contextualizing existing learning materials and monitoring learner progress.
- Structure learning activities to support and reinforce new learning, build on strengths and identify areas for further development.
- Choose presentation strategies and techniques that will enhance audience understanding of key concepts and central ideas.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Train the Trainer course is ideal if you’re a trainer or manager who would like to sharpen your skills and deepen your understanding of what makes training sessions work.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: