The Effective Negotiator
The New Horizons’ The Effective Negotiator Program teaches participants the basics of negotiations. You will learn the basic types of negotiation and how to use negotiation processes in multiple situations. You will be able to articulate the phases required for success and learn the concepts WATNA, BATNA, WAP and ZOPA, their importance to a negotiation and how to apply them. You will be able to complete the groundwork for a negotiation and identify what information to share and what not to.
Further, you will learn basic bargaining techniques, mutual gain strategies and tactics to reach consensus and establish terms of the agreement. Finally, you will gain skills in dealing with personal attacks and other tricky situations as well as how to negotiate on behalf of others.
What You'll Learn
In this Negotiation Training course, the subjects you may study includes:
- Lesson One: Getting started
- Lesson Two: What is negotiation?
- Lesson Three: It’s all About the preparation
- Lesson Four: Creating a communicative atmosphere
- Lesson Five: Phase One – Exchanging information
- Lesson Six: Phase Two – Bargaining
- Lesson Seven: Mutual understanding
- Lesson Eight: Phase Three – Closing
- Lesson Nine: Dirty tricks
- Lesson Ten: Everyday negotiation
- Lesson Eleven: Negotiating on behalf of a third party
- Lesson Twelve: Wrapping up
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Negotiation Training Course from The New Horizon, you will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualized action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly, you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- A proficient negotiation prepare
- More confident and comfortable as a negotiator
- More able to get the best out of the negotiation
- Better able to deal with conflicts and challenges
- Capable of representing others in negotiation
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $650 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: