The Effective Manager
What You'll Learn
In this Effective Manager course, the subjects you may study include:
- Module 1: How leadership evolved
- Module 2: Situational leadership
- Module 3: A personal evaluation
- Module 4: Challenge the process
- Module 5: Enable others to act
- Module 6: Influencing skills
- Module 7: Create your action plan
- Module 8: Coaching, mentoring, is there a difference?
- Module 9: The G.R.O.W. coaching model
- Module 10: The importance of trust
- Module 11: Feedback
- Module 12: Obstacles & roadblocks
- Module 13: Reaching the end
- Module 14: Blending coaching & mentoring
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon completion of this Effective Manager course from New Horizons, participants will leave the course with: and an individualized action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly, you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- Better at reading people and more flexible in your approach
- More confident and finessed with your existing skill set
- More able to motivate direct reports
- Better able to develop and get the best out of people
- A better leader and influencer
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,300 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: