The New Horizons Managerial Leadership Program teaches participants about organizational leadership and its role in guiding the organization toward vision fulfillment. Participants will learn how to define an organization’s vision, draft a vision statement and communicate it, set goals that are aligned with an organization’s vision, and discuss the importance of planning changes before implementing them.
Program activities also cover providing employees with organizational changes, motivating employees through change, solving problems encountered during the change, and helping employees deal with grief and stress during changes. Participants will also learn how leaders can help employees learn their roles in organizations, align their goals with those of the organization, and help prevent employee apathy
What You'll Learn
In this Managerial Leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- Lesson 1: Leading with a vision
- Lesson 2: Making vision a reality
- Lesson 3: Defining employee roles and priorities
- Lesson 4: Employing motivational strategies
- Lesson 5: Planning for change
- Lesson 6: Motivating employees through change
- Lesson 7: Coping through a change process
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Managerial Leadership course from New Horizons, participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualized action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly, you will have developed skills and knowledge to:
- Define the vision of an organization and relate goals to the vision
- Communicate the vision and gain support for it
- Strengthen employee roles and align employee priorities and evaluate employee performance
- Overcome employee apathy and motivate employees
- Identify the phases of the change process
- Communicate change effectively
- Guide and motivate employees through change; prepare them for difficulty
- Overcome change resistance and avoid conflict
- Respond to distress and reduce stress
- Succeed through failure and handle mistakes
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $650 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: