Leading With Mastery and InsightGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$4,100
- Duration3 Days Residential
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days Residential
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
This Leading With Mastery and Insight program by Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is designed around building the people skills of personal leadership through improved self-awareness. Leadership work in the public sector is complex and challenging. The public sector generally fares well in applying impressively high levels of cognitive skill and intellectual intelligence to its work. For many organizations and individuals, staff survey results indicate that leaders and managers are doing less well and/or are perceived as not demonstrating the same strong skills in the people aspects of organizational leadership.
The three-day program responds to the public sector’s high priority of capitalizing on the full potential of its current and next generations of senior leaders. The program offers a range of opportunities to explore and apply the Knowing, Doing, Being framework to your ‘leadership self’, leadership challenges and professional relationships.
This program can be delivered in a standard format or tailored for in-house delivery to meet particular organizational circumstances. We recommend the program be delivered away from the workplace where possible, to ensure participants are able to focus on the program content and professional development.
What You'll Learn
In this Leading With Mastery and Insight course, the subjects you may study include:
- Leadership skills in social and emotional intelligence and links these skills to the critical elements of the ‘knowing, doing and being of leadership’.
- Self-insight and mastery and social-insight and mastery in contemporary public sector work.
- Providing frameworks, skills and practice in the application of knowing how to lead people, specifically in terms of building coalitions and building resilience in yourself and others.
- Enhancing your capacity to adopt leadership behaviors by building your confidence, skills and knowledge in communicating well — up, down and out.
- Building your ability to better manage conflict, develop learning agility and apply adaptive techniques to challenging leadership situations.
- Raising your awareness and insight into your “leadership self”, your identity and effectiveness as a leader and your ability to interact effectively.
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Leading With Mastery and Insight course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Enhance your capacity to adopt leadership behaviors by building your confidence, skills and knowledge in communicating well — up, down and out.
- Build your ability to better manage conflict, develop learning agility and apply adaptive techniques to challenging leadership situations.
- Provide frameworks, skills and practice in the application of knowing how to lead people, specifically in terms of building coalitions and building resilience in yourself and others.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Leading With Mastery and Insight program is designed for public sector managers who wish to build the people skills of leadership. These skills, sometimes referred to as the “soft skills” of leadership, are often the hardest ones to master.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: