Language, Literacy and Numeracy for TrainersGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$795
- Duration1 Day
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration1 Day
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Discover tools and techniques to determine the LLN requirements of a training program and find out how to modify your training to meet your learners’ requirements. This Language, Literacy and Numeracy for Trainers course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Language, Literacy and Numeracy for Trainers course, the subjects you may study include:
- LLN and VET
- Australian Core Skills Framework
- Adult LLN Skills
- Address adult LLN skills
- Identify the LLN skills needed to perform in the workplace
- Identify learners’ LLN needs
- Select instructional and assessment strategies that address identified LLN needs
- Customise learning resources
- Getting Support
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Language, Literacy and Numeracy for Trainers course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Identify the language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training in relation to an organization’s work environment.
- Use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group, including accessing specialist LLN support as required.
- Determine learners’ language, literacy and numeracy skill levels and identify factors or potential barriers that may affect their development.
- Review LLN strategies and monitor learner progress while seeking support and feedback from colleagues as required.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Language, Literacy and Numeracy for Trainers course is essential if you have responsibility for training, group facilitation or assessing competency in the workplace in your current role, as it will allow you to better support LLN training requirements.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: