Create Strategic Human Resource PlansGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
As an HR manager or consultant, your increased ability to identify HR issues and champion improvements with Create Strategic Human Resource Plan course will ensure that HR activities are better aligned with (thus more effectively integrated into) the strategic objectives of your organization.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Create Strategic Human Resource Plan course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - INTRODUCTION TO HR STRATEGY
- Organisational strategy
- The role of HR in strategic planning
- Strategy development
- Environmental scanning
- Internal and external analysis
MODULE 2 - HR STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS
- Strategic HR planning model
- Strategic priorities
- Conducting workforce analysis
- Process for developing a strategic HR plan
MODULE 3 - DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING A STRATEGIC HR PLAN
- Setting goals
- Risk mitigation
- Implementing the strategic HR plan
- Monitoring, evaluating and revising the HR plan
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Create Strategic Human Resource Plan course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Develop a strategic approach to managing human resources, ensuring your organization has the structure and staff to meet business and performance objectives.
- Analyse strategic plans to determine human resource targets and identify future labour needs, skill requirements and options for sourcing labour supply.
- Undertake an environmental analysis to identify emerging practices and trends that may impact on human resource management in your organisation.
- Develop and implement the strategic human resources plan.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
This Create Strategic Human Resource Plan course is designed for you if you’re an HR consultant or manager, or if you have a background in human resource management.