BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Awarded byThe National Finance Institute (RTO 31203)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1445 for online learning
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateAny time – start now!
- Career OutcomesTeam Leader | Manager | Supervisor
Ideal for those with their sights set on a management position, this online Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) helps you develop your skills as a leader and get ready to take on greater responsibilities in the workplace.
Walk away from the course with confidence in your capabilities. This course develops generalist management skills that are highly portable to positions in a range of different industries. You’ll develop communication skills, learn how to build effective workplace relationships and implement an operational plan.
In addition to these core skills, you can select from a variety of elective units that let you adapt your study program to your employment aspirations and emphasize your own strengths as an employee. Whether you’re more of a people person or prefer crunching data and problem-solving, this qualification has you covered!
With 100% of your coursework and assessments online, you can set your own timetable. There’s no need to sacrifice your personal life or quit your job to pursue your education – study when it suits you! Why not start today?
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this leadership and management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBFIA402 - Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404 - Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 - Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMGT407 - Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG413 - Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Why Study With The National Finance Institute
Are you on the hunt for a recognised training provider specialising in finance? Take a look at The National Finance Institute (NFI)! NFI is all about delivering nationally accredited courses that drive success and get you results in the workforce.
Enjoy their flexible course delivery options, allowing you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Get recognised in the finance industry when you arm yourself with an NFI qualification.
Study with NFI and have access to a support team and trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from The National Finance Institute.
You will be prepared to take on supervisory and management roles with the knowledge gained in this course. There are opportunities across a number of industry sectors as the general skills you develop in this qualification are highly portable.
- Team Leader
How Much Will It Cost?
The National Finance Institute payment options for this course are as follows:
- By Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - $595 (RPL means the applicant holds proof of prior skills - separate form)
- Online e-learning mode - $1445
- Distance education mode - $1445 + $300 for printed material = $1745 as a full package (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- Single unit study - Online single units can also be purchased one (or more) at a time for $139 per unit
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal pre-requisites for this qualification. Applicants must have sufficient written and verbal English language skills, basic word processing skills and some experience in either leading or supervising a team.