BSB42315 Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Awarded byACBI (RTO 40835)
- QualificationCertificate IV, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostEnquire now for more information
- DurationSelf-paced - up to 26 weeks
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced - up to 26 weeks
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesEnvironmental Project Manager | Sustainability Project Leader | Environmental Management Officer
As the environmental impact becomes an increasing concern for organisations across a range of industries, there’s never been a better time to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to create a more sustainable future. Study the Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability (BSB42315) from ACBI and get on the path to making a difference with your career.
In this course, you will understand the management skills required to ensure the environmental management and sustainability functions are effectively conducted in any organisation, and provide solutions that make both economic and environmental sense.
Available 100% online, you can study from the comfort of your own home (or outdoors on your favourite picnic bench) and have access to all course materials and support via ACBI’s state-of-the-art virtual Moodle portal.
Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this environmental course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBSUS402 - Implement an environmental management plan
- BSBSUS403 - Measure, monitor and reduce carbon emissions
- BSBSUS404 - Assess, implement, monitor and report on waste management
- BSBWHS412 - Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBSMB410 - Review and implement energy efficiency in business operations
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Why Study With ACBI
Looking for a qualification that’ll get you on the path to success? Want to be led by innovators in education? Discover the ACBI difference when you enquire about an online course today.
With the flexibility to access course materials anytime, anywhere and a team of knowledgeable, friendly and experienced trainers ready to assist, studying online with ACBI has never been easier.
ACBI is all about empowering their students for a brighter future, so you can be confident that when you study with ACBI you’ll be getting the support you need to succeed.
Their diverse students and staff originate from all different parts of the world and have come together to form a community who support each other through their studies and beyond.
“I found the staff to be very friendly and always willing to help students… the teachers are well prepared and they really care about the students and their future.” - Daniele, ACBI graduate.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability (BSB42315) from ACBI.
This nationally recognised course is designed in response to growing market demand and will equip you with a professionally valuable skill set that will kick-start your career in a truly meaningful sector.
- Environmental Project Manager
- Sustainability Project Leader
- Environmental Management Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
Enquire now to find out more about the payment options available to you.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; AND
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker; AND
- Be aged over 18.
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.Environ