Assertiveness at Work
In this Assertiveness workshop by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology, you will learn to empower communication and behavioral techniques that will enhance your self-confidence, credibility, and effectiveness. You will also develop an understanding of the factors that underpin behavior – values, beliefs, and attitudes – in order to develop and strengthen your own assertiveness. The format for both days will be open, highly participative and interactive. Participants are encouraged to make the most of the group dynamics and the expertise of the trainer.
What You'll Learn
In this Assertiveness Training course, the subjects you may study include:
· Lesson 1: Appropriate business communication/ behavior
· Lesson 2: Barriers to effective communication
· Lesson 3: Understanding through listening
· Lesson 4: Building rapport
· Lesson 5: Building assertive skills
· Lesson 6: Integrating assertiveness
· Lesson 7: It’s up to you
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Assertiveness Training course from New Horizons, participants will be able to:
- Identify the differences between an assertive, non-assertive and aggressive behavior
- Analyse how our values affect our behavior
- Develop empowering beliefs and attitudes
- Make assertive statements and requests
- Say ’no’ without feeling guilty and without giving offense
- Deal effectively with criticism
- Give constructive feedback to others
- Defuse difficult situations
- Solve personal and relational problems
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,300 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: