Analytical and Strategic ThinkingGet a Free Course Guide
This workshop on Analytical and Strategic Thinking from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is designed to help participants think strategically, use information and assess it systematically, and develop their judgement.
Designed for participants who have limited experience in analysis, or who are moving from administrative to policy or strategic work, it offers a range of tools and techniques to assist in analyzing and understanding the work context and the trends affecting it.
This is very much a practical workshop, with opportunity to plan and practice skills from the very start and work on issues specific to the workplace.
What You'll Learn
In this Analytical and Strategic Thinking course, the subjects you may study include:
- What strategic thinking is and how you can be more strategic day to day.
- Using and applying models for analysis of issues - how to sort through information and distill the key points.
- Thinking styles – what are your thinking strengths and what tools should you use to develop your areas of weakness.
- Problem-solving frameworks and tools – how to use problem-solving models to generate ideas and plans.
- Techniques for creative thinking – alternatives to brainstorming when you want ideas to flow
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Analytical and Strategic Thinking course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Be more strategic day to day
- Use and apply models for analysis issues
- Know your thinking strengths and tools to use to develop area of weakness
- Know how to use problem-solving models to generate ideas and plans
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Analytical and Strategic Thinking program is aimed at team leaders and managers who wish to become more skilled in supporting strategic direction.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: