TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate III, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2,880
- Duration12 months full-time
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months full-time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesSupply and Distribution Manager | Supply Chain Customer Service Manager | Supply Chain Manager | View all
Start a rewarding career in one of Australia’s fastest-growing sectors with this online Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (TLI30319) course from MCI Institute.
Designed for people with no prior work experience, this course equips students with the skills, knowledge and real-world experience required to work in transport, warehousing and logistics. In this course, you’ll learn how to safely manually handle materials, how to work effectively in a team, and how participate in environmentally sustainable workplace practices. You’ll complete this course with the skills, insights and experience required to immediately seek work in the exciting and growing supply chain sector.
With the flexibility of online delivery and the support of MCI Institute’s expert on-call mentors, this course enables you to gain a nationally recognised qualification without interrupting your life. In just one year, you could be working in your new field.
If you’re a natural problem-solver who works well with others, a career in supply chain management is for you. It starts with this course.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
- BSBWOR301 — Organise personal work priorities and development
- TLIU2012 — Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- CHCDIV001 — Work with diverse people
- TLIG3002 — Lead a work team or group
- BSBCUS301 — Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXCEG006 — Provide online customer services
- BSBWHS307 — Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- TLIA0016 — Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIA0004 — Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0015 — Organise receival and despatch operations
- BSBPUR301 — Purchase goods and services
- BSBCMM301 — Process customer complaints
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (TLI30319) from MCI Institute.
This qualification will enable you to immediately seek employment in the large and growing field of supply chain management. With this qualification, you may choose to seek employment as a supply chain coordinator, warehouse manager, or logistics officer.
A nationally recognised qualification, this course allows you to seek work anywhere in Australia. You may choose to work across a wide range of industries, including in building and construction, mining and resources, manufacturing, agriculture, retail or hospitality.
- Supply and Distribution Manager
- Supply Chain Customer Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Coordinator
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Team Leader
How Much Will It Cost?
The total fee for this course is $2880.
MCI Institute offers flexible payment options. You may choose to pay your course fees upfront, or enter into a weekly or monthly payment plan.
- Weekly payment plan: 52 payments of $61.54
- Monthly payment plan: 12 payments of $266.67
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.