Workplace SafetyGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost4570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Through this Workplace Safety course, you will learn strategies for promoting awareness and cooperation among staff and gain the tools to create and implement an effective and sustainable work health and safety framework in your workplace including meaningful policies and procedures.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Workplace Saftey course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY LEGISLATION
- What is a safe workplace?
- Understanding legislation
- WHS duty holders
- Creating a safety culture
MODULE 2 - WORKPLACE WELLBEING
- Workplace wellbeing
- Workplace bullying and harassment
MODULE 3 - MANAGING HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Risk management
- Monitor and evaluate WHS
- Consultation and education
- Investigation, reporting and records
- Incident Investigation
- Reporting and communicating
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Workplace Safety course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training, you will be better equipped to:
- Accurately explain the relevant provisions of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Acts, regulations and codes of practice while providing information about your organization’s WHS policies, procedures and programs.
- Communicate the importance of effective consultation mechanisms in managing WHS risks in the workplace.
- Provide workplace learning opportunities and assistance to facilitate your organization’s achievement of identified WHS training needs.
- Accurately complete and maintain WHS records of incidents of occupational injury and disease at work, according to WHS policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re a manager with responsibility for developing and implementing a diversity policy within your organization, this course is essential for your career.