People LeadershipGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,175
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Learn how to apply a people perspective to decision-making and become an inspirational and authoritative leader with this People Leadership course. If you live and breathe the organization’s vision and values, you’ll inspire employees to deliver results.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this People Leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- Leadership and temperament
- Leadership and capability
- Professional development
- Credibility, trust and respect
- Courage, truth and humility
- Mission, vision and values
- Personal vision and values
- Organizational values
- Authentic leadership
- Servant leadership
- Situational leadership
- Transformational leadership
- Ethical leadership
- Performance leadership
- Innovation leadership
- Risk leadership
- Organizational culture
- Employee engagement
- Organizational communication
- Organizational development
- Environmental scanning
- Demand analysis
- Capability analysis
- Supply and demand gaps
- Develop and implement OD strategies
- Talent management
- Organisational learning
- Organisational change
- Change drivers
- Change readiness
- Identifying opportunities
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Change impact analysis
- Employee consultation
- Change resistance
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this People Leadership course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Apply context-specific leadership styles to build credibility, trust and respect.
- Create connections between organizational objectives, values and standards in order to build commitment.
- Create trust, confidence and respect through positive role modeling and effective communication and consultation.
- Lead, consult and promote the benefits of organizational change initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of an organisation development plans and practices.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This People Leadership course is absolutely ideal for any senior manager who would like to further develop their skills for effectively leading their organization and the people within it.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: