People LeadershipGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social, media platforms.
Learn how to apply a people perspective to decision-making and become an inspirational and authoritative leader through this People Leadership course. If you live and breathe the organization’s vision and values, you’ll inspire employees to deliver results.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task.
What You'll Learn
In this People Leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - YOU AS A LEADER
- Leadership and temperament
- Leadership and capability
- Professional development
- What do leaders do?
- Credibility, trust and respect
- Courage, truth and humility
- Authentic leadership
MODULE 2 - THE ROLE OF THE LEADER
- Organisational leadership
- Servant leadership
- Situational leadership
- Transformational leadership
- Ethical leadership
- Performance leadership
- Innovation leadership
- Risk leadership
MODULE 3 - LEADING THE ORGANISATION
- Mission, vision and values
- Personal vision
- Personal values
- Organisational communication
- Personal impact
MODULE 4 - ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- What is organizational development?
- Organisational development planning
- Establishing organizational development objectives
- Developing organizational development strategies
MODULE 5 - TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
- Talent management
- Employee engagement
- Organisational culture
- Organisational learning
MODULE 6 - PLANNING FOR CHANGE
- Organisational change
- Change drivers
- Change readiness
- Identifying opportunities
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Change impact analysis
MODULE 7 - THE PEOPLE SIDE OF CHANGE
- Employee consultation
- Change resistance
- Lessons learned
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this People Leadership course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training, you will be better equipped to:
- Apply context-specific leadership styles to build credibility, trust and respect.
- Create connections between organizational objectives, values and standards in order to build commitment.
- Create trust, confidence and respect through positive role modeling and effective communication and consultation.
- Lead, consult and promote the benefits of organizational change initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of an organization development plans and practices.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re a manager with any form of responsibility for planning and monitoring work at an operational level in your organization, this is an essential course for you and your career.