Operational PlanningGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
In this Operational Planning course you’ll explore options and contingencies in operational planning, and walk away armed with skills that help you minimize risk and deliver results for your organization.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Operational Planning course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - PLANNING
- Introduction to operational planning
- Organisational plans and goals
- The principles of planning
- Working with stakeholders
- Presenting the plan
MODULE 2 - RISK AND CONTINGENCY PLANS
- Introduction to risk and contingency plans
- Risk identification
- Risk management
- Workplace health and safety
- Contingency plans
MODULE 3 - RESOURCING OPERATIONAL PLANS
- Introduction to resourcing operational plans
- Resource considerations
- Developing a resources plan
- Recruitment and selection
- Resource requirement proposals
MODULE 4 - MONITORING OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Introduction to monitoring operational performance
- Common measures of success
- Monitoring profitability
- Identifying areas of underperformance
- Negotiating variations to the plan
- Record keeping
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Operational Planning course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training, you will be better equipped to:
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and collate, analyze and organize details of the resources needed to achieve them, including recruitment of staff.
- Ensure proposals for resource requirements are supported by a variety of information sources and specialist advice as required.
- Develop risk and contingency action plans.
- Monitor performance systems and processes to assess progress and manage variation.
- Develop strategies to ensure that employees are recruited and inducted into your organization’s human resources management policies
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re a manager with any form of responsibility for planning and monitoring work at an operational level in your organization, this is an essential course for you and your career.