Mindfulness- Raise Your Leadership EffectivenessGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$795
- Duration1 Day
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration1 Day
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Mindfulness – you may have heard of it, but what is the science behind it? What does it look like if you truly practiced the art of Mindfulness? In the business age of frantic schedules, busy meetings, lack of real resources, high internal stress and external pressures, how do you thrive rather than just survive?
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management?
What You'll Learn
In this Mindfulness- Raise Your Leadership Effectiveness course, the subjects you may study include:
- The science of Mindfulness
- The science of the benefits of Mindfulness
- Global organizations and Mindfulness
- The neuroscience of Mindfulness
- The power of Mindfulness
- The practice of Mindfulness
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Mindfulness- Raise Your Leadership Effectiveness from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Apply the neuroscience of Mindfulness into your workplace.
- Improve your focus to take back the power of your busy schedule.
- Recognise why you do what you do.
- Realise the power in a calm workplace.
- Practice Mindfulness to assist with your overall productivity and performance.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
Do you want to bring out the best in yourself and become a transformational leader? This Mindfulness- Raise Your Leadership Effectiveness course will teach you the foundations of mindfulness in the workplace, enhancing your team dynamic and overall performance.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: