Manage Performance EffectivelyGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,475
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Optimise your team’s performance by learning proven techniques for consistently delivering results with this Manage Performance Effectively course. Create and implement effective performance and development plans and learn how to confidently address issues of underperformance in your team. This course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Manage Performance Effectively course, the subjects you may study include:
- Managing performance
- Managing yourself
- Improving self-awareness
- Professional goals and priorities
- Managing time
- Managing tasks
- Managing relationships
- Resilience under pressure
- Leading by example
- Professional development
- Receiving feedback
- Managing teams
- Defining team roles
- Recruitment and selection
- Induction and orientation
- Team integration
- Remote and virtual teams
- Workplace flexibility
- Team communication
- Motivation and engagement
- Team dynamics
- Building capacity
- Development planning
- Sharing and managing knowledge
- Team objectives
- Team commitment
- Measuring performance
- Analysing performance
- High-performance teams
- Performance review
- Coaching and feedback
- Recognition and reward
- Diminished performance
- Managing virtual performance
- Performance improvement
- Employee counseling
- Getting help
- Disciplinary procedures
- Unfair dismissal
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Manage Performance Effectively course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Support the development of a learning culture in which work and learning come together.
- Manage the performance of team members through the development of key result areas and performance indicators, supported by regular coaching and feedback.
- Create systems and processes to prioritize tasks while establishing personal work goals and maintaining professional competence.
- Lead and manage team effectiveness by establishing performance plans, facilitating cohesion and leveraging team capabilities.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re an experienced manager looking to develop a culture of learning, growth and optimal team performance, this Manage Performance Effectively course is ideal for you.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: