Manage Innovation and Continuous ImprovementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Promoting innovation and continuous improvement is important for a business to thrive. Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - INTRODUCTION TO INNOVATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Defining innovation, creativity and continuous improvement
- Drivers of innovation and continuous improvement
- Scope of innovation
- Innovation readiness
- Creativity and innovation
- Creating the right environment
MODULE 2 - FROM IDEAS TO EVALUATION
- Generating ideas
- Adapting and remodeling ideas
- Learning from and collaborating with others
- Evaluating and selecting ideas
MODULE 3 - IMPLEMENTING IDEAS
- Selling the idea
- Managing resources and capabilities
- Managing change
- Post-implementation review
MODULE 4 - MANAGING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Organisational systems and processes
- Analysing systems and processes
- Benchmarks, standards and awards
- Six Sigma methodologies
- Measuring performance
- Tools for continuous improvement
- Importance of communication
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be better equipped to:
- Develop and sustain an environment in which continuous improvement, innovation and learning are promoted and rewarded.
- Establish strategies to monitor and evaluate the performance of key systems while undertaking detailed analysis of your supply chain and delivery systems.
- Foster a creative climate by promoting interaction between workgroups and sharing of organizational learning.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work collaboratively to develop viable solutions.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
This Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement course is ideal for your career if you’re a manager or business leader who is looking to promote an environment of innovation and change within your organization.